Liquidity Provider Incentive Program on PancakeSwap (the #1 Automated Market Maker on Binance Smart Chain) has started.
- Provide liquidity for the LIEN/BNB pair and earn CAKE
- Stake CAKE tokens in Syrup Pool to earn LIEN
- LIEN tokens on Ethereum (ERC20) can be exchanged with bLIEN (BEP20), and vice-versa, using xDai Bridge
As part of our continuing effort to make the Lien option platform available to a wider crypto user base, we recently released Lien protocol on the Binance Smart Chain giving Binanceans the ability to purchase Call Options and Butterfly Options on their favorite token, BNB!
LIEN tokens (BEP-20) are also now available and operable on the Binance Smart Chain.
Coinciding with the above, we will be kicking off a Farming Program and a Syrup Pool Program on PancakeSwap, the largest Automated Market Maker (AMM) on Binance Smart Chain!
Details of the Farming Program
Earn CAKE by providing liquidity to the LIEN/BNB pair on PancakeSwap.
CAKE can then be staked to the Syrup Pool to earn LIEN.
What is the Syrup Pool?
By staking CAKE for a duration of 60 days, earn LIEN as a reward.
A total of 6,000 LIEN will be distributed proportionally to the staked amount as rewards to those who staked CAKE on Syrup Pool.
Total Tokens: 6,000 LIEN
Distribution duration: 60 days
Start block: 6011150 (March 26th 3PM SGT)
Finish block: 7739150 (May 25th 3PM SGT)
Token rewards per block: 0.003472 LIEN
For more details, go to this article: https://pancakeswap.medium.com/pancakeswap-welcomes-lien-protocol-to-syrup-pool-7dc0ed1c8cb2
bLIEN (Lien Token on Binance Smart Chain)
The bLIEN contract address on Binance Smart Chain is as follows:
Make sure you are referencing the correct contract address.
Be extra careful of fishing attempts and other scams.
The LIEN token also exists on Ethereum as an ERC20 token.
To facilitate the compatibility of the token between the two chains, we chose the Omni Bridge provided by xDAI.
By using OmniBridge (bridge between Ethereum and xDai Chain) and BSC OmniBridge (bridge between xDai Chain and Binance Smart Chain), users can conveniently move the LIEN token back and forth between Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.
How to Guide Links
- A guide to Pancakeswap — https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/a-guide-to-pancakeswap
- Learn how to participate on PancakeSwap — https://docs.pancakeswap.finance/
- Binance Smart Chain Extension Wallet — https://docs.binance.org/smart-chain/wallet/binance.html
- Using MetaMask For Binance Smart Chain — https://docs.binance.org/smart-chain/wallet/metamask.html