- 05May 5, 2021https://cryptopressrelease.website/event/aim-summit-bitcoin-beyond/
Launched in 2015, AIM Summit is The Leading Alternative Investment Management Summit gathering and connecting regional investors and managers in the world of alternatives (Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Private Debt) with global industry leaders.
AIM Summit is a platform for discussions on investment developments, global market conditions, latest trends, and acts as a networking forum for future business opportunities. The only conference of its nature and magnitude organized and orchestrated by the industry in an intimate setup to induce real discussions on the best practices and know-how.
4:00 PM GST | 8:00 AM ET
- 06May 6, 2021https://cryptopressrelease.website/event/crypto-investment-strategies-2021/Join us for Bar on The Block webinar on Thursday, May 6th to learn more about the key strategies to crypto investing in 2021.
About this Event
Whether you’re hodling or looking to flip short-term gains, the best way to invest in cryptocurrencies is by using a solid cryptocurrency investment strategy.
On this panel, we will discuss some of the most popular and effective crypto investing strategies, their pros and cons, key features of active and passive investing, long-term vs short-term investments, and the benefits of diversified portfolios. We’ll have an in-depth discussion on the types of strategies institutional investors look for and the kinds of investment strategies that provide a more convenient and secure alternative for investors seeking crypto exposure.
In collaboration with Börsenmedien AG, BTC-echo, Fintech Forum, and Women in Blockchain Talks, Fintech FFM, Iconic Holding brings blockchain entrepreneurs, industry experts, and innovators together to discuss the latest market developments, share their expertise and insides about the latest important topics aiming to educate and help people stay up-to-date on the latest crypto market trends.
TOPIC: Crypto Investment Strategies 2021
– Lauren Stephanian, Principal, Pantera Capital
– Kyle Samani, Managing Partner, Multicoin Capital
– Eric Wall, CIO, Arcane Assets
– Damien Moser, Head of Sales, Napoleon Group
Patrick Lowry, CEO, Iconic Holding
CEST 17:00-17:40 Introduction and Panel Discussion
CEST 17:40- 18:00 Q&A